* Two questions: Bib module and Headers
@ 2006-02-04  2:42 Miguel Queiros
From: Miguel Queiros @ 2006-02-04  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm using Bib module and bibtex to create my bibliography.
I would like to order it by author name, and I'v tried
it using:

\setupbibtex[database=opensource-educacao,sort=author]

But didn't get the desired result.
Should I be using anything else ?

And now for the header question:

I'm using the following code to change the font
size of my header from 12pt to 10pt.

\setupheadertexts[][\setups{ta}]

\startsetups[ta]
  \setupbodyfont[10pt]
  \getmarking[chapter]
\stopsetups

Using \setupbodyfont[10pt] in this case
is the best solution ?

Thank you,
Miguel Queirós

* Re: Two questions: Bib module and Headers
@ 2006-02-04  8:07 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-02-04  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Miguel Queiros wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Bib module and bibtex to create my bibliography.
> I would like to order it by author name, and I'v tried
> it using:
>
> \setupbibtex[database=opensource-educacao,sort=author]
>
> But didn't get the desired result.
> Should I be using anything else ?

You need also:

   \setuppublications[sorttype=bbl]

Because the default is to sort by order of appearance
in \cite commands first, and only for the remaining
part use the bbl ordering.

> And now for the header question:
>
> I'm using the following code to change the font
> size of my header from 12pt to 10pt.
>
> \setupheadertexts[][\setups{ta}]
>
> \startsetups[ta]
>   \setupbodyfont[10pt]
>   \getmarking[chapter]
> \stopsetups
>
> Using \setupbodyfont[10pt] in this case
> is the best solution ?

\switchtobodyfont is somewhat better for this because
does not do as much as a full document-wide switch
(and is therefore faster).

You may even get away with only a single font command
like \tfx, but that does not work too well if there
are embedded math formulas or font switches in your
document.

Taco

* Re: Two questions: Bib module and Headers
@ 2006-02-04 20:23   ` Miguel Queiros
From: Miguel Queiros @ 2006-02-04 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

> You need also:
>
>    \setuppublications[sorttype=bbl]
>
> Because the default is to sort by order of appearance
> in \cite commands first, and only for the remaining
> part use the bbl ordering.

Yes. That was it. I did tested it with \setuppublications[sorttype=bbl]
but I didn't run bibtex again. I suppose that was the problem.

Thank you,
Miguel Queirós