Hello Peter, > \start ... \stop mark the boundaries of the local (layout) setup, which > is defined between \startlocal ... \stoplocal. This way you don't need > to redefine your old layout after a local (one page) style change. > ConTeXt returns to the prior layout automatically. > > So deleting them is no good idea (results in extra work for you) :) Yes, I noticed that... :) > If you can make a minimal example of your buffer problems... Ok, I'v attached the example. It seems that If I use \start \startlocal and \stop and \stoplocal I get some errors... Thanks for your help! Miguel Queirós