* Mixing fonts ?
@ 2006-05-03 10:54 WN
From: WN @ 2006-05-03 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to learn more about font switching (read the font manuals
but to no avail).
The thing I am trying to do is :

* For normal text I want to use the Times-Roman font
* For math's I want to use a different font, i.e. Computer Modern

I think I have to work with typescripts and use combinations of
\setupbodyfont but
I cannot work out the proper combination.

Thanks for any help
Regards
Wim