2006/10/10, Gerhard Kugler : > > On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 04:58:33PM +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > > > can you post a minimum example of your problem, because I can't find > > a solution only with your current describtion. > > > > Hi Wolfgang, > > I have modified the wiki-example only slightly in appendix 1. > > Appendix 2 is the log-file. > > Gerhard > > -- > Gerhard Kugler > Psychotherapeut > Bensheim (Germany) > http://www.psychotherapie-kugler.de Hi Gerhard, I have at the moment no ConTeXt where I can test your example file but you should try to change the first line of your float from \placetable[here]... to \placetable[here,split]... I hope it works for you and I also try to run your file till tomorrow. Wolfgang