2006/10/18, Ángel Luis García Fernández : > Hi all, > > I'm new to the list, although I'm working with ConTeXt since last spring. > I > have been trying to find everything I need on my own, but there is a > problem > I cannot solve at this moment. The thing is I'm writing my PhD thesis, and > I > would like to have not only a "List of figures", but also a "List of > algorithms" and a "List of formulas". Is there a simple way to create a > "\placeXXX" command similar to the \placefigure and a "\placelistofXXXX" > similar to the "\placelistoffigures"? I suppose they can be programmed, > but > I'd rather not to start learning how to program in ConTeXt right now. > > Thanks in advance > > Angel-Luis Garcia Hi Garcia, List of algorithms: \definefloat[algorithm][algorithms] \starttext \placealgorithm {First algorithm} {write here your algorithm} \placealgorithm {Second algorithm} {write here another algorithm} \placelistofalgorithms % only index without heading %\completelistofalgorithms % index with heading \stoptext List of formulas: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Math#List_of_Formulas Wolfgang