2007/2/1, Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren : > > On 1. feb. 2007, at 10:40, Hans Hagen wrote: > > > we use the letter stuff is in combination with an xml database of > > adresses but i also use the thing standalone (address in file) > > > > maybe when i'm in the mood i'll make it better; actually it's > > rather configurable already by using setups > > then it's just a question of putting you in the mood. I can offer > cigars, whisky, and ego-supporting psychotherapy. > > > -- > Rolf Lindgren > roffe@extern.uio.no where is the problem, the letter module can found by typing m-letter.tex in google or whatever you like and you get the following link http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2004/008068.html I think it is better to write a own letter module or to midify the existing than let Hans do the whole work. TeX development is driven by demand and not by the way to say I need this and who can do it. The m-letter module is a good place to start for a own module and it is also the perfect manual for the use of setups. Wolfgang