2007/3/30, List Mail : > > I know this is a newbie question. However I have read the fine manual > (see below), and I still don't know how to indent a paragraph under > ConTeXt. The following code does NOT produce an indented paragraph. > Can somebody tell me what's wrong? > > % Begin ConTeXt code > \starttext > > \setupinterlinespace[2] > \setupindenting[medium] Hi, you need a yes in setupindenting to enable it. \setupindenting[yes,medium] The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox > jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. > > \stoptext > % End ConTeXt code > % processed using TeXExec version 6.2.0 > > Also, could somebody point me to where I can download the latest > version of the ConTeXt manual. The best I could find using Google's > filetype:pdf site:pragma-ade.com is a document named "cont-eni.pdf". The beginner manual: http://pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mp-cb-en.pdf The big manual: http://pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/cont-enp.pdf And finally all manuals can be found at the following link: http://pragma-ade.com/overview.htm The nice way is to use the showcase (a pdf with links to all documents, should only be used with fast internet connections). http://pragma-ade.com/showcase.pdf Wolfgang