2007/4/3, Roy Zuo : > > Hi all, > > I am going to write my thesis with ConTeXt. The problem is that our > University wants chapter titles to be 18 points while body text is 11 > points. I do not want to use \switchtobodyfont every time I type a chapter > title, but I have no idea how to make it a style in the setup area. > Any hints? Thanks a lot. > > Yous, > > Roy Hi Roy, \definefont[chapterfont][Sans at 18pt] \setuphead[chapter][style=\titlefont] \setupbodyfont[12pt] \starttext \chapter{Knuth} \input knuth \stoptext Wolfgang