2007/4/5, MASON Peter J : > > I'm trying to have my tables extend across the full (\textwidth) of the > page. In LaTeX I was using tabular*, specifying a \textwidth for width, and > with approp use of @{\extracolsep\fill}} bu am not having any success. > Basically, in ConteXT I want odd columns to act as labels and be tight > fitting but even cols to be the values an NOT be tight-fitting, within a > page-wide table, ie some tight, some not. As well, I' d like not to be > explicitly specifying column width. > > I saw examples using option=stretch somewhere but am not able to get my > use of same happening. As well, I' d like not to be explicitly specifying > column width. Could a kind person please point me to an example of this > usage. > > Thanks. > Hi Peter, \starttext \bTABLE[option=stretch] \bTR \bTD Left \eTD \bTD Right \eTD \eTR \eTABLE \stoptext Wolfgang