* natural tables - first row not gray
@ 2007-04-05  1:24 MASON Peter J
From: MASON Peter J @ 2007-04-05  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

G'day, firstly thanks for your contextgarden.net website and the "live-context" facility. I checked my results against it. Could I seek help on this please.

I'm expecting rows 2-4 of the table resulting from the segment below to have odd columns in rows 2-4 with white-on-black but all columns are coming out as black-on-white. I also tried completely specifying it by supplying \setupTABLE[even][2-4] ... as well.

Something obvious I expect, but I'm missing it. Thanks.

\setupcolors[state=start]
\starttext
\bTABLE
\setupTABLE[first][first][align=middle, background=color,backgroundcolor=gray,foregroundcolor=black]
\setupTABLE[odd][2,3,4][align=left,background=color,backgroundcolor=black,foregroundcolor=white]
\bTR
    \bTD [nc=6] Prime Unit \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
    \bTD Plate: \eTD
    \bTD xxxxx \eTD
    \bTD State: \eTD
    \bTD sssss \eTD
    \bTD Type: \eTD
    \bTD ttttt \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
    \bTD Make: \eTD
    \bTD mmmm \eTD
    \bTD GCM: \eTD
    \bTD [nc=3] gggg \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
    \bTD Chassis: \eTD
    \bTD cccc \eTD
    \bTD GVM: \eTD
    \bTD [nc=3] vvv \eTD
\eTR
\eTABLE
\stoptext

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.

* Re: natural tables - first row not gray
@ 2007-04-05  6:26 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-04-05  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

2007/4/5, MASON Peter J <Peter_MASON@rta.nsw.gov.au>:

>  G'day, firstly thanks for your contextgarden.net website and the
> "live-context" facility. I checked my results against it. Could I seek help
> on this please.
>
> I'm expecting rows 2-4 of the table resulting from the segment below to
> have odd columns in rows 2-4 with white-on-black but all columns are coming
> out as black-on-white. I also tried completely specifying it by supplying
> \setupTABLE[even][2-4] ... as well.
>
> Something obvious I expect, but I'm missing it. Thanks.
>
> \setupcolors[state=start]
> \starttext
> \bTABLE
> \setupTABLE[first][first][align=middle,
> background=color,backgroundcolor=gray,foregroundcolor=black]
>
> \setupTABLE[odd][2,3,4][align=left,background=color,backgroundcolor=black,foregroundcolor=white]

Hi Peter,

can you try the follwing setups:

\setupTABLE[c][odd][align=left,background=color,backgroundcolor=black,foregroundcolor=white]
\setupTABLE[r][first][align=middle,background=color,backgroundcolor=gray,foregroundcolor=black]

Wolfgang

\bTR

@ 2007-04-09 22:28 MASON Peter J
From: MASON Peter J @ 2007-04-09 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks. Yes, that works better. Is there some general I can draw from this?