* ConTeXt Toys' Project
@ 2007-06-13 14:12 Zhichu Chen
From: Zhichu Chen @ 2007-06-13 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I've registered a project on:
https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contexttoys/

I'm attracted by ConTeXt since I used it. I'm willing to do everything with
ConTeXt.

If any of you guys have any tricky ConTeXt toys, could you share on the
project. I've convinced many people to use ConTeXt, and I'm sure that these
little programs won't be the least things that they are interested.

--
Best Regards
Chen

          Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
         No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
             tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com
                                               | www.sinap.ac.cn

* Re: ConTeXt Toys' Project
@ 2007-06-13 17:19 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2007-06-13 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/13/07, Zhichu Chen <zhichu.chen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've registered a project on:
> https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contexttoys/
>
> I'm attracted by ConTeXt since I used it. I'm willing to do everything with
> ConTeXt.
yes it has charme.

> If any of you guys have any tricky ConTeXt toys,
Why wiki is not good for this kind of things ?

--
luigi

* Re: ConTeXt Toys' Project
@ 2007-06-14  1:12   ` Zhichu Chen
From: Zhichu Chen @ 2007-06-14  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi luigi,

The source file is small, but I have to say that the output file is pretty
huge and depends on how many steps the game contains. And, compiling the
source takes such a long long time that not all people can endure.

Meanwhile, I haven't used wiki before, so I didn't consider it immediately.
I'll try to learn how to use wiki now :)

On 6/14/07, luigi scarso <luigi.scarso@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/13/07, Zhichu Chen <zhichu.chen@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've registered a project on:
> > https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contexttoys/
> >
> > I'm attracted by ConTeXt since I used it. I'm willing to do everything
> with
> > ConTeXt.
> yes it has charme.
> >
> > If any of you guys have any tricky ConTeXt toys,
> Why wiki is not good for this kind of things ?
>

> --
> luigi

Best Regards
Chen

          Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
         No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
             tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com
                                               | www.sinap.ac.cn

* Re: ConTeXt Toys' Project
@ 2007-06-14  1:52   ` Zhichu Chen
From: Zhichu Chen @ 2007-06-14  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi luigi

I've posted my source file at
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Toys
but this module is not even close to be well done, so modifications would be
unavoidable. I'm thinking that will it make you confused that I change the
code frequently, or I just should put the codes there and work on my module
until it becomes perfect and then upload it.

By the way, I can't find any category it could belong to, so it's just a
single page.

On 6/14/07, luigi scarso <luigi.scarso@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/13/07, Zhichu Chen <zhichu.chen@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've registered a project on:
> > https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contexttoys/
> >
> > I'm attracted by ConTeXt since I used it. I'm willing to do everything
> with
> > ConTeXt.
> yes it has charme.
> >
> > If any of you guys have any tricky ConTeXt toys,
> Why wiki is not good for this kind of things ?
>

> --
> luigi

Best Regards
Chen

          Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
         No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
             tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com
                                               | www.sinap.ac.cn

* Re: ConTeXt Toys' Project
@ 2007-06-14  6:18     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-06-14  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

2007/6/14, Zhichu Chen <zhichu.chen@gmail.com>:
> Hi luigi
>
> I've posted my source file at
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Toys
> but this module is not even close to be well done, so modifications would be
> unavoidable. I'm thinking that will it make you confused that I change the
> code frequently, or I just should put the codes there and work on my module
> until it becomes perfect and then upload it.
>
> By the way, I can't find any category it could belong to, so it's just a
> single page.

Hi Chen,

how about the path games/go. In not sure if you should put the game directory
into a subdirectory (visuals or structurals) or to make a direct entry
on the start page.

Wolfgang