Hi Peter, 2007/8/30, Peter Schorsch : > Hi Wolfgang, > > > Replace this line with > > > > \expanded{\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n, > \currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]} > > Unluckily that is not working :-( I also tried: > > \setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n > \expanded{\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}}*broad] > > and > > \setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n > \expandafter\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad] > > In all three tries I didn't got any error-break but the pdf showed directly > that the lines were not accepted. I attached my local version from yesterday plus my test documents and they work for me. > I posted the right-this-state module into the wiki: > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Bibliography > > The mulilingual-interface I will try later.. but right now I am stocked with > this and the other listed points :-( > > I would be more than happy for any further hint :-) You should better you english names for your macros and not german ones or write to different versions. Wolfgang