* Re: Context replacement for bibitem
       [not found] ` <alpine.WNT.0.999.0708282127200.3072@nqvgln>
@ 2007-08-29  7:23   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-08-29  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think you like also a article from the Maps about thebibliography
in ConTeXt I found some time ago.

http://maps.aanhet.net/maps/pdf/27_14.pdf

Wolfgang

@ 2007-08-29 22:22     ` Peter Schorsch
From: Peter Schorsch @ 2007-08-29 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

first thanks for your help. I got it working at the basic-level. I put it
into a module for the case that other beginner looking for the
bibitem-replacement. But two questions are left before I think, that the
module could be uploaded to the wiki:

- how to make the 12*broad flexible? \currentmoduleparamter{itemspace}*broad
is not working :-(
- how to make that the \item are right-aligned? itemalign=right is also not
working

Here is the module-code followed by an appliance-example:
-------the module:

\startmodule[biblist]

\unprotect

%\setupmodule[itemspace=12]

\defineitemgroup[bibliography]
\setupitemgroup[bibliography][levels=1,left={[},right={]},stopper=]
\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n,12*broad]
%\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]

\def\bibitem[#1]#2{\doifemptyelse{#2}
        {\item[#1]}
        {\sym{\cap{#2}}\textreference[#1]{\cap{#2}}}}

\def\bibref[#1]#2{\doifemptyelse{#2}
        {[\in[#1]]}
        {[\in[#1], #2]}}

\protect
\stopmodule
\endinput

-------how to use:

\usemodule[biblist]

\starttext

\section{hamha}
asdfklsj fk~\bibref[keykeykey]{}

\section{dumdidim}
asdfsaff alfs hfdsj~\bibref[aha]{Abs. 4.1/1}

\subject{Bibliography}

\subsubject{hamha}
\startbibliography
\bibitem[keykeykey]{Der Schlüssel}  erstes
\stopbibliography

\subsubject{dumdidim}
\startbibliography[continue]
\bibitem[aha]{} zweites
\stopbibliography

\stoptext

* Re: Context replacement for bibitem
@ 2007-08-30  6:22       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-08-30  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Peter,

2007/8/30, Peter Schorsch <tralalas@freenet.de>:
> Hi,
>
> first thanks for your help. I got it working at the basic-level. I put it
> into a module for the case that other beginner looking for the
> bibitem-replacement. But two questions are left before I think, that the
> module could be uploaded to the wiki:
>
> - how to make the 12*broad flexible? \currentmoduleparamter{itemspace}*broad
> is not working :-(
> - how to make that the \item are right-aligned? itemalign=right is also not
> working
>

> Here is the module-code followed by an appliance-example:
> -------the module:
>
> \startmodule[biblist]
>
> \unprotect
>
> %\setupmodule[itemspace=12]
>
> \defineitemgroup[bibliography]
> \setupitemgroup[bibliography][levels=1,left={[},right={]},stopper=]
> \setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n,12*broad]
> %\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
> \currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]

Replace this line with

\expanded{\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n,\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]}

to force expansion of \currentmoduleparameter.

You can also use
  \setupbibliography
as a abbreviation for

@ 2007-08-30 17:03         ` Peter Schorsch
From: Peter Schorsch @ 2007-08-30 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Wolfgang,

> Replace this line with
>
> \expanded{\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n,
\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]}

Unluckily that is not working :-( I also tried:

\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
\expanded{\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}}*broad]

and

\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
\expandafter\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]

In all three tries I didn't got any error-break but the pdf showed directly
that the lines were not accepted.

I posted the right-this-state module into the wiki:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Bibliography

The mulilingual-interface I will try later.. but right now I am stocked with
this and the other listed points :-(

I would be more than happy for any further hint :-)

* Re: Context replacement for bibitem
@ 2007-08-31  6:43           ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-08-31  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Peter,

2007/8/30, Peter Schorsch <tralalas@freenet.de>:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> > Replace this line with
> >
> > \expanded{\setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n,
> \currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]}
>
> Unluckily that is not working :-( I also tried:
>
> \setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
> \expanded{\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}}*broad]
>
> and
>
> \setupitemgroup[bibliography][1][n
> \expandafter\currentmoduleparameter{itemspace}*broad]
>
> In all three tries I didn't got any error-break but the pdf showed directly
> that the lines were not accepted.

I attached my local version from yesterday plus my test documents
and they work for me.

> I posted the right-this-state module into the wiki:
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Bibliography
>
> The mulilingual-interface I will try later.. but right now I am stocked with
> this and the other listed points :-(
>
> I would be more than happy for any further hint :-)

You should better you english names for your macros and not german
ones or write to different versions.

Wolfgang

[-- Attachment #2: t-biblist.tex --]

[-- Attachment #3: biblist-test-1.tex --]

[-- Attachment #4: biblist-test-2.tex --]

* module-parameters Was: Context replacement for bibitem
@ 2007-08-31 15:18             ` Peter Schorsch
From: Peter Schorsch @ 2007-08-31 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thanks Wolfgang,

you were totally right. I made a typewriting error - I discovered it with
help of your examples.

I also updated the module in the wiki - and I will make it multilingual as
soon I will find a good doc about multilingual-commands.

I tried to add colors over module-parameter - but it didn't work out. I
changed in t-bibitem.tex:

\setupmodule[itemspace=12,color=red]
\def\bibref[#1]#2{\doifemptyelse{#2}
       {\color[\currentmoduleparameter{color}]{[\in[#1]]}}
       {\color[red]{[\in[#1], #2]}}}

and in the biblist-test-files only following line has to be added:

\setupcolors[state=start]

The direct command \color[red]{...} is working, but the
\color[\currentmoduleparamter{color}]{...} not - wether I add an \expanded
or not. texexec gives following comments:

color           : empty is not defined

I have the feeling that the module-parameter and the expand-commands are
still a mysterious to me. Can you / anyone explain me, what I am doing
wrong?

Ciao

* Re: module-parameters Was: Context replacement for bibitem
@ 2007-08-31 18:02               ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2007-08-31 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007, Peter Schorsch wrote:

> Thanks Wolfgang,
>
> you were totally right. I made a typewriting error - I discovered it with
> help of your examples.
>
> I also updated the module in the wiki - and I will make it multilingual as
> soon I will find a good doc about multilingual-commands.

Aren't you doing exactly what the bib module does? The only difference
is that the bib module uses registers, so that you can also sort the
publication list. And you can format different types of references
differently. But the basic idea is the same.

Aditya

* Re: module-parameters Was: Context replacement for bibitem
@ 2007-08-31 18:16                 ` Peter Schorsch
From: Peter Schorsch @ 2007-08-31 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Aditya,

> Aren't you doing exactly what the bib module does? The only difference
> is that the bib module uses registers, so that you can also sort the
> publication list. And you can format different types of references
> differently. But the basic idea is the same.

The main issue for me was, that (right now) it seems to be impossible to get
with the bib-module a per-chapter bibliography at the end of the document .

Ciao