* Hiding PDF-Layer
@ 2007-10-09 14:49 Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-10-09 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to include PDF layers in document and the should be hidden by default,
the current behaviour is to show all layers I defined in my document and this
should be later by the user and not when I open the file.

The following shortened example from the modules show what I mean,
the text "Text" can be seen when you open the document but it should
appear only if you press the "VIDE" button.

\starttext

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\defineproperty[L1][layer][title=layer 1]

\button{HIDE   L1}[HideLayer{L1}]
\button{VIDE   L1}[VideLayer{L1}]

\midaligned
  {\definedfont[Mono at 150pt]%
   \startproperty[L1]
   TEST
   \stopproperty}

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: Hiding PDF-Layer
@ 2007-10-09 15:36 ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2007-10-09 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Schuster schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I want to include PDF layers in document and the should be hidden by default,
> the current behaviour is to show all layers I defined in my document and this
> should be later by the user and not when I open the file.
>
> The following shortened example from the modules show what I mean,
> the text "Text" can be seen when you open the document but it should
> appear only if you press the "VIDE" button.
>
> \starttext
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
> \defineproperty[L1][layer][title=layer 1]
                                   ^^
                            [title={layer 1}, state=stop]

should work.

Best wishes, Peter

> \button{HIDE   L1}[HideLayer{L1}]
> \button{VIDE   L1}[VideLayer{L1}]
>
> \midaligned
>   {\definedfont[Mono at 150pt]%
>    \startproperty[L1]
>    TEST
>    \stopproperty}
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

* Re: Hiding PDF-Layer
@ 2007-10-10 10:35   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-10-10 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

2007/10/9, Peter Rolf <indiego@gmx.net>:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> Wolfgang Schuster schrieb:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to include PDF layers in document and the should be hidden by default,
> > the current behaviour is to show all layers I defined in my document and this
> > should be later by the user and not when I open the file.
> >
> > The following shortened example from the modules show what I mean,
> > the text "Text" can be seen when you open the document but it should
> > appear only if you press the "VIDE" button.
> >
> > \starttext
> >
> > \setupinteraction[state=start]
> >
> > \defineproperty[L1][layer][title=layer 1]
>                                   ^^
>                            [title={layer 1}, state=stop]
>
> should work.
>
> Best wishes, Peter
>

> > \button{HIDE   L1}[HideLayer{L1}]
> > \button{VIDE   L1}[VideLayer{L1}]
> >
> > \midaligned
> >   {\definedfont[Mono at 150pt]%
> >    \startproperty[L1]
> >    TEST
> >    \stopproperty}
> >
> > \stoptext
> >
> > Wolfgang

Hi Peter,

this did work but you can omit the braces around "title 1",
you need them only if you have brackets in the title.

Wolfgang

* Re: Hiding PDF-Layer
@ 2007-10-10 11:50     ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2007-10-10 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wolfgang Schuster schrieb:
> 2007/10/9, Peter Rolf <indiego@gmx.net>:
>> Hi Wolfgang,
>>
>> Wolfgang Schuster schrieb:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I want to include PDF layers in document and the should be hidden by default,
>>> the current behaviour is to show all layers I defined in my document and this
>>> should be later by the user and not when I open the file.
>>>
>>> The following shortened example from the modules show what I mean,
>>> the text "Text" can be seen when you open the document but it should
>>> appear only if you press the "VIDE" button.
>>>
>>> \starttext
>>>
>>> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>>>
>>> \defineproperty[L1][layer][title=layer 1]
>>                                   ^^
>>                            [title={layer 1}, state=stop]
>>
>> should work.
>>
>> Best wishes, Peter
>>
>>> \button{HIDE   L1}[HideLayer{L1}]
>>> \button{VIDE   L1}[VideLayer{L1}]
>>>
>>> \midaligned
>>>   {\definedfont[Mono at 150pt]%
>>>    \startproperty[L1]
>>>    TEST
>>>    \stopproperty}
>>>
>>> \stoptext
>>>
>>> Wolfgang
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> this did work but you can omit the braces around "title 1",
> you need them only if you have brackets in the title.

Hi Wolfgang,

Please allow an old man to emphasize a text block by putting it into
braces. This way it is easier for me to recognize ;)

Greetings, Peter

> Wolfgang

* Re: Hiding PDF-Layer
@ 2007-10-10 12:57       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-10-10 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> Please allow an old man to emphasize a text block by putting it into
> braces. This way it is easier for me to recognize ;)
>
> Greetings, Peter

Hi Peter,

this wasn't meant as a critique for you and I accept the style of other
people for macros and setups but I was for a moment in my "this can
be done also in this way" mode after I was forced to gave comments
on ConTeXt by private mail to a few other TeX users.

Wolfgang