2007/10/11, Hans Hagen : > > Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > > I know and I used a backgroundcolor and a background simultaneously > > in my posted example but what I want is a interface in localframed > without > > the overlay solution, the background should also repeated horizontal and > > vertical and not streched in both directions. > > > \defineoverlay[image][\backgroundimage1\overlaywidth\overlayheight{\externalfigure[\framedparameter{backgroundimage}]}] > > \framed[width=15cm,height=25cm,backgroundimage=cow.pdf > ,background=image]{test} Hi Hans, nearly perfect but can I also test if the requested figure did really exist with something like \doiffigure{\framedparameter{backgroundimage}}{\backgroundimage{...}}. I hope there will be a hidden feature section in the ConTeXtbook with all of ConTeXt's little features I don't know at the moment. Wolfgang