* Re: how to change 'figure 1.1' to '?? 1.1' (Mojca Miklavec)
       [not found] <mailman.854.1197052528.4317.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2007-12-10  6:37 ` Dalyoung Jeong
From: Dalyoung Jeong @ 2007-12-10  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Mojca,

On Dec 8, 2007, at 3:35 AM, ntg-context-request@ntg.nl wrote:

>> Yesterday, after I reinstalled TeXlive and updated ConTeXt, I got
>> "kpathsea:
>> Running mktextfm lmtypewriter10-regular " message. As a temporary
>> method,  I
>> renamed mktextfm.
>
> Just change
>    MKTEXTFM = 0
> in texmf.cnf

I am sorry that now I remembered what you said before about
"mktextfm=0".  I found it in the mail from you. After setting it, no
error messages again. Thank you.

lang-kor.tex is modified more by the help of people in KTUG.

To make it more usable, I'd like to know a few things more.

After defining \chapter in lang-kor, completecontent and completeindex
follow the setup of chapter as following:
					"제  장   contents" or "제 no 장 index"
(of course, contents and index are in korean) because \chpater{ch-
title} produces in such a way, i.e., "제 ch-no 장 ch-title".
But I'd like to write contents and indices in differently. I looked up
\setupcombinedlist but I don't know how to make it happen. Is there
any sample for this?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: how to change 'figure 1.1' to '?? 1.1' (Mojca Miklavec)
@ 2007-12-10 11:19   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2007-12-10 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Dec 10, 2007 7:37 AM, Dalyoung Jeong wrote:
> Dear Mojca,
>

> On Dec 8, 2007, at 3:35 AM, ntg-context-request@ntg.nl wrote:
>
> >> Yesterday, after I reinstalled TeXlive and updated ConTeXt, I got
> >> "kpathsea:
> >> Running mktextfm lmtypewriter10-regular " message. As a temporary
> >> method,  I
> >> renamed mktextfm.
> >
> > Just change
> >    MKTEXTFM = 0
> > in texmf.cnf
>
> I am sorry that now I remembered what you said before about
> "mktextfm=0".  I found it in the mail from you. After setting it, no
> error messages again. Thank you.
>
> lang-kor.tex is modified more by the help of people in KTUG.
>
> To make it more usable, I'd like to know a few things more.
>
> After defining \chapter in lang-kor, completecontent and completeindex
> follow the setup of chapter as following:
>                                         "제  장   contents" or "제 no 장 index"
> (of course, contents and index are in korean) because \chpater{ch-
> title} produces in such a way, i.e., "제 ch-no 장 ch-title".
> But I'd like to write contents and indices in differently. I looked up
> \setupcombinedlist but I don't know how to make it happen. Is there
> any sample for this?

I'm sorry, I didn't understand the question (I understood the point,
but not how it should look like). You can use

    \setuphead[chapter][command=\mychaptercommand]
    \def\mychaptercommand#1#2{Title: #2, Number: #1}

http://texshow.contextgarden.net/command/detail/299

But that's not something you would like to use in the long run.

Slovenian also needs sections numbered like
  1. section
  1.1. subsection
  1.2. subsection
  2. section
as opposed to
  1 section
  1.1 subsection
  1.2 subsection
  2 section
which can be achived, but isn't supported globally (so that it would
be the default setting when using that language). It might be that
Korean would also need some additional specific settings.

Mojca

* Re: how to change 'figure 1.1' to '?? 1.1' (Mojca Miklavec)
@ 2007-12-10 15:54     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-12-10 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

2007/12/10, Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com>:
> On Dec 10, 2007 7:37 AM, Dalyoung Jeong wrote:
> > Dear Mojca,

> > > Just change
> > >    MKTEXTFM = 0
> > > in texmf.cnf
> >
> > I am sorry that now I remembered what you said before about
> > "mktextfm=0".  I found it in the mail from you. After setting it, no
> > error messages again. Thank you.
> >
> > lang-kor.tex is modified more by the help of people in KTUG.
> >
> > To make it more usable, I'd like to know a few things more.
> >
> > After defining \chapter in lang-kor, completecontent and completeindex
> > follow the setup of chapter as following:
> >                                         "제  장   contents" or "제 no 장 index"
> > (of course, contents and index are in korean) because \chpater{ch-
> > title} produces in such a way, i.e., "제 ch-no 장 ch-title".
> > But I'd like to write contents and indices in differently. I looked up
> > \setupcombinedlist but I don't know how to make it happen. Is there
> > any sample for this?
>
> I'm sorry, I didn't understand the question (I understood the point,
> but not how it should look like). You can use

I agree to Mojca, your question was hard to undertsand. It will be
easier if you could show us what you want.

>     \setuphead[chapter][command=\mychaptercommand]
>     \def\mychaptercommand#1#2{Title: #2, Number: #1}

This is also possible without a extra section format.

\setuplabeltext[ko][chapter={제,장}]
\mainlanguage[ko]
\starttext
\chapter{test}
\stoptext

> http://texshow.contextgarden.net/command/detail/299
>
> But that's not something you would like to use in the long run.
>
> Slovenian also needs sections numbered like
>   1. section
>   1.1. subsection
>   1.2. subsection
>   2. section
> as opposed to
>   1 section
>   1.1 subsection
>   1.2 subsection
>   2 section
> which can be achived, but isn't supported globally (so that it would
> be the default setting when using that language). It might be that
> Korean would also need some additional specific settings.
>
> Mojca

It is not so easy to define this bevaiour language dependent, because
in german we have 1. section 1 section. The first version with dot should
be used only if your document has a appendix, the second version
without dot should be used in documents without a appendix.

The current solution to get a dot at the end is only a workaround in
my eyes and I hope Hans will active the stopper key when he rewrites
the section macros.

Wolfgang