* Heading styles
@ 2007-12-12 11:50 Zeus Gómez Marmolejo
From: Zeus Gómez Marmolejo @ 2007-12-12 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Two questions concerning heading styles:

 1) How can I control vertical spacing of section headings. I'm doing it
now with:

 \setuphead
  [subsection]
  [before=\vskip -7pt,
   after=\vskip -20pt]

But I think this is quite clumsy, because I'm adding a negative spacing.
I only want to remove the "default" spacing...

 2) I want to use a complete different font for headings. My mainface
family is iwona but I want subsection titles in Palatino. How can I make
this?

Thanks,

Zeus.

* Re: Heading styles
@ 2007-12-12 12:04 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-12-12 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

2007/12/12, Zeus Gómez Marmolejo <zeus@aluzina.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> Two questions concerning heading styles:
>
>  1) How can I control vertical spacing of section headings. I'm doing it
> now with:
>
>  \setuphead
>   [subsection]
>   [before=\vskip -7pt,
>    after=\vskip -20pt]
>
> But I think this is quite clumsy, because I'm adding a negative spacing.
> I only want to remove the "default" spacing...
>
>  2) I want to use a complete different font for headings. My mainface
> family is iwona but I want subsection titles in Palatino. How can I make
> this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zeus.

\usetypescript[palatino,iwona]
\setupbodyfont[iwona]
\starttext
\setuphead[section,subsection][style={\switchtotypeface[palatino]}]
\setuphead[subsection][before=,after=]
%\setuphead[subsection][before=\nowhitespace,after=\nowhitespace]
\section{Knuth}
\input knuth
\subsection{Zapf}
\input zapf