* Re: Customising Table of Contents
@ 2007-12-17 12:43 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-12-17 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

2007/12/17, Saji N. Hameed <saji@apcc21.net>:
> Dear All,
>
> Sorry this may be a trivial issue. The document I am preparing
> has two parts -  a main one and appendices. In the table of
> contents (toc), I want to list chapter names
> and section names for the main part. However for the
> appendices, I want to list only the chapter names.
>
> I would appreciate any advice on how to achieve this.
>
> The toc should look like
>
> 1. Chapter 1
>   1.1 section 1
>
> 2. Chapter 2
>   2.1 section
>   2.2 section
>
> A. Appendix 1
> B. Appendix 2
> C. Appendix 3
>

> Thanks in advance,
> saji
>
> --
> Saji N. Hameed

\startsectionblockenvironment[appendix]
\setuplist[section][state=stop]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\starttext

\startfrontmatter
\completecontent
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter
\chapter{Test}
\section{Test}
\stopbodymatter

\startappendices
\chapter{Test}
\section{Test}
\stopappendices

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Customising Table of Contents
@ 2007-12-17 14:02 Saji N. Hameed
From: Saji N. Hameed @ 2007-12-17 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear All,

Sorry this may be a trivial issue. The document I am preparing
has two parts -  a main one and appendices. In the table of
contents (toc), I want to list chapter names
and section names for the main part. However for the
appendices, I want to list only the chapter names.

I would appreciate any advice on how to achieve this.

The toc should look like

1. Chapter 1
  1.1 section 1

2. Chapter 2
  2.1 section
  2.2 section

A. Appendix 1
B. Appendix 2
C. Appendix 3

Thanks in advance,
saji

--
Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center          				+82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705			saji@apcc21.net
KOREA