2007/12/17, Hans Hagen : > Hi, > > there is a new luatex binary; you really need the latest mkiv (i just > uploaded a current) with it; the memory footprint of huge fonts is > lowered again, but don't expect more savings there (at least not on the > short term) Hi Hans, too bad for you but I have to give you a bug report. 1. transparent colors are broken in mkiv. \setupcolors[state=start] \definecolor[tred][r=1,a=1,t=.5] \starttext \color[tred]{\blackrule[width=5cm,height=5cm]} \stoptext 2. also mkiv, ConTeXt has problems to load more than one cid font in one document, loading only font but for more fonts on the first is recognized and all followings fonts can't be loaded. The relevant part in the log file is: Loading the first font in the document. report >> load otf: loading: c:/w32tex/share/texmf-fonts/fonts/opentype/adobe/kozuka/KozMinProVI-Regular.otf report >> load otf: enhance: before report >> load otf: checking cidmap, registry: Adobe, ordering: Japan1, supplement: 6 report >> load otf: using cidmap file Adobe-Japan1-6.cidmap Loading the second font in the document: report >> load otf: loading: c:/w32tex/share/texmf-fonts/fonts/opentype/adobe/kozuka/KozGoProVI-Medium.otf report >> load otf: enhance: before report >> load otf: unable to remap cid font, missing cid file for c:/w32tex/share/texmf-fonts/fonts/opentype/adobe/kozuka/KozGoProVI-Medium.otf I attached also the complete message from my ConTeXt run. Wolfgang