Hi, how can I can change the stepper for PDF-Layers, the code from the presentation module 60 use InvokeStepper and makes with every step only the next layer visible but I want to hide also a few layers in certain steps. In my example in the steps one to seven the layer for each step should be shown but in the eight step layer eight should be visible and layer seven should be deactivated at the same time. You could also see what I want also in the PDF file but it use fieldstacks and is very slow for more than 100 fields for each graphic. \usemodule[pre-60] \setupinteraction[state=start,click=on] \def\addstone#1#2#3% {\StartLocalStep \position(#1,#2){#3}% \StopLocalStep \ignorespaces} \starttext \framed [width=3cm, height=3cm, background=invoke, offset=overlay] {\setuppositioning[unit=mm,factor=5,xoffset=-2.5cm,yoffset=-2.5cm] \startpositioning \addstone12X% show layer 1 \addstone42O% show layer 2 \addstone23X% show layer 3 \addstone33O% show layer 4 \addstone21X% show layer 5 \addstone31O% show layer 6 \addstone32X% show layer 7 \addstone22O% show layer 8, hide layer 7 \addstone00X% show layer 9 \stoppositioning} \stoptext Wolfgang