Hi, I tried to load a module from the zip archive without placing it in my tex folder, this work fine but I'm unable to include files from my global tex tree because none of them is found by luatex. The following works \usezipfile[t-letter.zip] \usemodule[letter] \starttext \startletter letter text \stopletter \stoptext but this fails \usezipfile[t-letter.zip] \usemodule[letter] \starttext \startletter[opening=hi,closing=bye] \input knuth \stopletter \stoptext The file knuth.tex and all the map files are not found. Wolfgang