On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 12:08 AM, Hans Hagen wrote: > Tomi Lindberg wrote: >> 2008/6/30, Wolfgang Schuster : >> >>> What language do you use for your document, indices work in MkIV >>> currently only for english, dutch, czech and german. >> >> My document is in Finnish so that certainly explains it. As I'm not on >> a computer with ConTeXt Minimals at the moment, I must ask if this >> also means that MkIV doesn't hyphenate other languages correctly (I >> didn't inspect my result that closely and I've been busy with other >> stuff the last few days)? > > it should work ok; patterns are loaded on demand in mkiv > > (btw index sorting, when not defined for a language, uses the english > sort order) > > >> By quick Googling it seems that none of them sort in "Finnish" way. Is >> adding a language support big effort or more on the quick 'n' easy >> side of things? Being quite new to this I wouldn't really like to >> bother you with guiding me through any major task. > > we just need an order (see sort-lan.lua) I wrote a sorter for finish but we should test it before it can be included. Wolfgang