* Letter: address field
@ 2008-07-08 12:49 Oliver Buerschaper
From: Oliver Buerschaper @ 2008-07-08 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Dear Wolfgang,

is it possible to centre the text block in the address field
vertically? At the moment the address is typeset with a constant
vertical offset (measured from the top) which causes lengthy address
data to look slightly off balance …

Thanks,
Oliver

* Re: Letter: address field
@ 2008-07-08 13:29 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-07-08 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Oliver Buerschaper
<oliver.buerschaper@mpq.mpg.de> wrote:
> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> is it possible to centre the text block in the address field
> vertically? At the moment the address is typeset with a constant
> vertical offset (measured from the top) which causes lengthy address
> data to look slightly off balance …

Try the following settings. The names can change.

\setupletterstyle
  [address][dispatch]
  [height=0pt]

\setupletterstyle
  [address][content]
  [location=normal,
   align={right,lohi},
   height=\vsize]

Wolfgang

* Re: Letter: address field
@ 2008-07-09  6:50   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-07-09  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Oliver Buerschaper
> <oliver.buerschaper@mpq.mpg.de> wrote:
>> Dear Wolfgang,
>>
>> is it possible to centre the text block in the address field
>> vertically? At the moment the address is typeset with a constant
>> vertical offset (measured from the top) which causes lengthy address
>> data to look slightly off balance …
>
> Try the following settings. The names can change.
>
> \setupletterstyle
>  [address][dispatch]
>  [height=0pt]
>
> \setupletterstyle
>  [address][content]
>  [location=normal,
>   align={right,lohi},
>   height=\vsize]

I put a new version online and names changed, the setups is now:

\setupletterstyle
  [dispatch]
  [height=0pt]

or