* hiding enumerations
@ 2008-08-06  8:42 Eric DÉTREZ
From: Eric DÉTREZ @ 2008-08-06  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello  again

I wish to use the structure of block to hide somme of them.
Unfortunately reseting them doesn't seem to work.

Here is a minimal example :

\starttext

\defineenumeration[exercice][location=inleft]
\defineblock[titre,question,reponse]
\hideblocks[,reponse]

\begintitre
\exercice {\bf Facile}
\endtitre%
%
\beginquestion
$\displaystyle \sin\left(\pi \over 6\right)$

\endquestion

\beginreponse
$1 \over 2$
\endreponse

{\bf Réponses}

\reset[exercice]
\useblocks[titre,reponse]
\stoptext

I get an error with
! Undefined control sequence.
\currentdescriptionnumber ... \currentdescription
                                                   \??dd \c!number
\endcsname
\@@ddresetsubsubsubnumber ...entdescriptionnumber
                                                   }\resetnumber [\v!
sub \v!s...

\@@ddresetsubsubnumber ...b \v!sub \c!number }{#1}
                                                   \resetnumber [\v!
sub \v!su...

\@@ddresetsubnumber ...!sub \v!sub \c!number }{#1}
                                                   \resetnumber [\v!
sub \@@de...

\@@ddresetnumber ...s!reset \v!sub \c!number }{#1}
                                                   \resetnumber
[\@@descripti...

\next1 #1,->\dodoreset{#1}
                           \doprocesscommaitem
…
1.47 \reset[exercice]

* Re: hiding enumerations
@ 2008-08-06  9:02 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-08-06  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Eric DÉTREZ <ericd13@mac.com> wrote:
> Hello  again
>
> I wish to use the structure of block to hide somme of them.
> Unfortunately reseting them doesn't seem to work.
>
> Here is a minimal example :

> \starttext
>
> \defineenumeration[exercice][location=inleft]
> \defineblock[titre,question,reponse]
> \hideblocks[,reponse]
>
> \begintitre
> \exercice {\bf Facile}
> \endtitre%
> %
> \beginquestion
> $\displaystyle \sin\left(\pi \over 6\right)$
>
> \endquestion
>
> \beginreponse
> $1 \over 2$
> \endreponse
>
> {\bf Réponses}
>
> \reset[exercice]
> \useblocks[titre,reponse]
> \stoptext

Use \resetnumber[exercice] for the moment.

Wolfgang

* Re: hiding enumerations
@ 2008-08-06 10:52   ` Eric DÉTREZ
From: Eric DÉTREZ @ 2008-08-06 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 6 août 08 à 11:02, Wolfgang Schuster a écrit :

> On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Eric DÉTREZ <ericd13@mac.com> wrote:

>> Unfortunately reseting them doesn't seem to work.

> Use \resetnumber[exercice] for the moment.

Thank's it works fine.