On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 23:36 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > some time ago i made this plugable so you're lucky Thanks! Although my \definehead solution worked in simple documents, in didn't work in my more complex layout. Your solution works perfectly. > a better solution would be something > > \placelist[chapter,section][criterium=frontmatter,alternative=b,numbercommand=....] > \placelist[chapter,section][criterium=bodymatter,alternative=b,numbercommand=....] > etc > > so you may register that (at the collector or the wiki) as a feature > request Registered. -- Stuart Jansen Guru Labs, L.C.