When \placelist[section][criterium=local] is used inside of \startappendices, no list is included. I don't see any error messages. I scoured the docs but found neither indication that this is the desired behavior nor any idea how to change this behavior. Any ideas? \starttext \startbodymatter \chapter{Foo} \placelist[section][criterium=local,alternative=c] \section{Bar} \input knuth \stopbodymatter \startappendices \chapter{Corge} \placelist[section][criterium=current,alternative=c] \section{Grault} \input zapf \stopappendices \stoptext -- Stuart Jansen Guru Labs, L.C.