* No partial contents for parts after the first
@ 2005-11-24 19:26 Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2005-11-24 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using the latest ConTeXt reported here, and I'm noticing
that partial contents for the second, third etc part are not
available. I have a bunch of files each of which goes like

\part{some part}

Some text (not always)

\placecontent

\chapter{some chapter}

Each of this file is \input from the master file. However,
only in the first part you actually see the (part-specific)
content: every other part reports

system          : part,chapter,section,subsection not found/processed

The setup for the contents is as follows:

\setupcombinedlist[content]
  [interaction=all,
   partnumber=no,
   alternative=c,
   level=subsection]

\setuphead[part][alternative=middle,placehead=yes,resetnumber=no]

The problem is the 'resetnumber': if I take that off,
everything works perfectly.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta