Hi, I'm trying to write my own OpenType installation script. So far I have run otftotfm to install my fonts and create tfm files. Now I need to generate a typescript files, but the documentation I've read sofar puzzles me. >From a base font "AGaramond-Pro" containing three weights: - Regular - Semibold - Bold I generate two versions: - tabular lining figures - proportional old style figures Except for non-italic variants of Regular and Semibold which have two additional versions: - small caps + proportional old style figures - caps to small caps + small caps + proportional old style figures How should I write my typescript so I can easily choose between the versions of the fonts? Regards, Pascal de Bruijn -- http://blog.pcode.nl/ http://www.linkselente.nl/