Hi Hans, Thank you very much for the new features! I haven't yet read all the mag-1104-mkiv.pdf where you explain some of them, but after modifying one of your examples, I noticed that some funtions get a strange graph, which is probably due to the fact that metafun2 is interpolating between points in a way which is not correct. For instance, in the following example (which is a slight modification of yours), the curve drawn is not a graph, in the sense that for some values of x it seems to be two or more values of y. How does metafun 2 traces the curve between two discretization points? Best regards: OK %%% begin draw-2.tex \starttext \startMPcode{doublefun} draw lmt_function [ xmin = 1.0, xmax = 2.5066283, xstep = .1, ymin = -2, ymax = 2, % xticks = "bottom", xsmall = 80, xlarge = 20, % yticks = "left", ysmall = 40, ylarge = 4, code = "1.5 * math.sin(2*x^2)", xlabels = "yes", ylabels = "yes", ycaption = "\strut\tfd \rotate[rotation=90]{vertical}", xcaption = "\strut\tfd horizontal", pointsymbol = "dot", pointsize = 4, pointcolor = "orange", sx = 2mm, sy = 4mm, linewidth = .025mm, offset = .1mm, ] xsized 8cm ; \stopMPcode \stoptext %%% end draw-2.tex