Joel via ntg-context schrieb am 25.11.2022 um 23:25: > I have some combinations used throughout my document like this: > > \starttext > \startcombination[4*2] >             {% >  \framed[width=.25\textwidth, height=.25\textwidth]{}% >  }{% >                 \strut word \\ \thinrule\hairline\hairline% >          }% >         \stopcombination >     \input knuth > > \stoptext > > This makes a box, then displays a word underneath, and then some blank > lines. > > The problem I'm having is many times the caption text is covering up > whatever appears after. In this minimal example, I tried showing the > problem, but somehow this is rendering find, not covering the \input > knuth text. > > Also, if I add more more items to the combination, the second row > appears above the first row! > > My document is rather complex, so I couldn't find a way to simplify it > enough to get a minimal example to reveal the problem that is appearing. > > Any ideas what might be causing the caption text to overlap and cover > whatever appears after it? Do you other combinations also pass wrong values for the number of rows and columns like in your example above? Wolfgang