Hello guys, attached to the following please find a .tar.bz2-packed file containing updated t-amsl and t-nath. Those of you that had any problems, please try these modules. In particular, when you had to use a workaround (e.g. \startnathequation) revert to the original (e.g. \startformula) and check that things now work correctly. If you find any problems and/or find I forgot to apply some patches, please repost your problems/patches as an answer to this email. I'll also send the updates to CTAN. -- Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta