* Re[2]: How to define complex descriptions?
       [not found] <20010713121237.317%65696@smtp.puretec.de>
@ 2001-07-13 12:17 ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-07-13 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Friday, July 13, 2001 Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

HHR> Heigh ho, Guiseppe!

(Giuseppe is the name)

HHR> Sorry, that I can't help you with your problem, but I'm
HHR> interested in the same solution, too. With my ears the whole
HHR> thing sounds like a XML task, and you're lucky: ConTeXt is
HHR> able to process XML directly. (But don't ask me.)

Yes, that was my thought too. I guess I'll have to study the
feature more deeply. Especially the integration between XML and
TeX documents.

Maybe studying XML in ConTeXt will give me ideas on how things are
manageable ...

HHR> Some time ago I tried to write a Midgard conclusion manual (never got it
HHR> completed)... My main problems were huge tables (spells).

Well, then I hope to be able to have it up and running, so you can
complete your manual! ;-)

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re[2]: How to define complex descriptions?
@ 2001-07-16 16:48   ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-07-16 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)