Hi All ConTeXt lovers! I am studying physics at Örebro University in Sweden and often produce documents report from experiments. For Me it naturally fells in to use Context typesetting together with tools like octave and Gnuplot. The issue until now, has been when you need to transer data from octave output textfiles to a representable table in a context document. Hardwriting all \NC and \HL stuff together with cut and paste method is time consuming. But thanks to Hans, Wolfgang, Taco and Mojca I successfully manage to import experiment values from a textfile (that also Gnuplot can read and do graphic) to a nice table with caption so you can refer to it in the textflow. So I decided to contribute my successfull result in attached examplefiles. Thanks and all wishes! Jan-Erik Hägglöf