From: Jean-Pierre Delange <adeimantos@free.fr>
To: massifr@fastwebnet.it,
Subject: Re: Footnotes inside and outside a framed text
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 17:36:47 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

Thank you Massi for your help !

----- Mail original -----
De: "mf" <massifr@fastwebnet.it>
À: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Envoyé: Lundi 3 Octobre 2016 00:47:56
Objet: Re: [NTG-context] Footnotes inside and outside a framed text

You should set the footnote text before the frame, with
\footnotetext[id]{text}.
In case you need to set more footnotes, set them in the order they will
be called in your frame (or float, like tables or formulas).

In case you define your own footnotes, use
\setnotetext[yourfootnote][id]{text}.

\footnotetext[id]{text} is the same as
\setnotetext[footnote][id]{text}.

%% begin modified example
\defineframedtext
        [MyFrame]
        [before={\blank[3*big]},
         after={\blank[3*big]},
          frame=on,
          background=MyFrame,
  %width=\textwidth,
        width=max,
        height=fit,
        style={\setupbodyfont[9pt]}]

 \starttext
 Here we place some text with a footnote\footnote{This is a first
footnote.} before the framed text in order to see how the footnotes are
printed by \ConTeXt.

 \input knuth

% we set the footnote text in advance
 \setnotetext[footnote][fn2]{This is a second footnote}
 \startMyFrame[Title=Attention !]
 This is a frame with no special paragraphs,
 but a footnote\note[fn2] % we put only the footnote marker
 inside the framed text that \ConTeXt  should print in the page footer.

 \input ward

 \stopMyFrame

 Here we place some text with another footnote\footnote{This is the
third footnote. Note that the second footnote in the frame is not
printed.} after the framed text in order to test how the footnotes are
printed by \ConTeXt ...

 \input knuth
 \stoptext
%% end modified example