Dear All, I am trying to get the combination of ConTeXt and LilyPond working. I copied the example that I found on http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond , changing the setups a little (I don't have the font Adobe Jenson Pro). Processing it with mkiv from april this year and earlier produces a pdf with both zapf texts and in between the text: [[output file missing. The log-file says: --------------------- t-filter . cached output file 'lilytemp/LilyPond-ConTeXt-example-27-06-16-templilypond-0.pdf' missing. Rerunning filter sh: lilypond: command not found t-filter > file 'lilytemp/LilyPond-ConTeXt-example-27-06-16-templilypond-0.pdf' cannot be found --------------------- Indeed there is no file lilytemp/LilyPond-ConTeXt-example-27-06-16-templilypond-0.pdf . With LilyPond.app itself, using TeXShop as the editor, I have no problems. (But I have never been able to get it working from Terminal, generating only messages like "cannot execute binary file" and "Permission denied" even after running sudo chmod u+x .) What can I do about it? Thanks in advance for tips and suggestions. Best regards, Robert Blackstone