Hi All! I'm in beginning to write a thesis in physics(undergraduate level) and one of many things I wanna do is, cause I create much illustrations in DIA http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/ and the program can export to figure.mp, to include these in my document. I've read the instructions on http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mpgraphic I do not get this working. How is the best way to accomplish this? The reason is why I want to do in this way is to input tex code in the figure (especially math and symbol definitions) and optionally place them in specific places inside the figure. By this method I can even do better illustrations, hopefully. My workflow has been like this: 1. Create the desired figure in DIA and choose the export option. TeX metapost *.mp(see attached file ). 2. Tryed to do inclusion in a TeX-document like this \startstaticMPfigure{magflux} the code in the attached file \stopstaticMPfigure \starttext Here is my figure \usestaticMPfigure[magflux][width=0.8\textwidth] \stoptext But it fails with errormessage: !Paragraph ended before \startstaticMPfigure was complete ..... Should I place part of the code in some definitions? 3. To input textlabels in mathnotation optionally anywhere I want inside the figure. And also do something like \placefigure[][fig:metapostfigure]{Here is the figure I made in DIA converted to metapost}{\usestaticMPfigure[magflux][width=0.8\textwidth]} so it also can be referred to in the text. All best and thanks in advance! Janneman -- TeX Engine : LuaTeX current version: 2008.10.23 17:32 OS : Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex