Dear list members, I'm a new user of conTeXt and was interested in the simpleslides module. It looks great and partially works but most graphical stuffs don't work : I've only the text using Mark IV, and get some of the graphical effects with Mark II (but not all) (I've attached pdf output and logs). I use a freshly installed ubuntu 9.04 I've installed the module (in my ~/texmf). I've added in /etc/environment the variable TEXMFCNF=/usr/share/texmf/web2c in order for luatools and MarkIV to work. cf http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Debian_installation#Postscript:_Mark_IV (the exemple file works) versions : $ texexec --lua -v TeXExec | version 6.2.0 - 1997-2006 - PRAGMA ADE/POD $ luatools -v LuaTools | version 1.2.0 - 2006+ - PRAGMA ADE / CONTEXT $ luatex -v This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.28.0-2009041620 I hope that you have some hints on what I might have wrong, In mark IV, it looks like I have a version problem for metafun, but I'm not sure and don't now how to get the version number. Best regards Amaƫl Broustet