* Empty lines in text floats are not shown
@ 2009-06-22  7:45 Aleksandr Sinicyn
From: Aleksandr Sinicyn @ 2009-06-22  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I would like to ask a question about empty lines in "\starttabulate ...
\stoptabulate" block. I have defined the following float object
description for placing code listings in text:

\definefloat[codelisting][code listings]

Then I use it together with "typefile", "\starttabulate ...
\stoptabulate" and "splitfloat" to split source code listing to multiple
pages:
\starttext
        \start
                \setupcaptions[location=top]
                \splitfloat
                        [lines=auto]
                        {
                                \placecodelisting
                                [here]
                                [codelisting:homework.cpp]
                                {File {\em homework.cpp} contents}
                        }
                        {
                                \starttabulate[|lp(1.0\textwidth)|]
                                        \NC \typefile[option=C, tab=8,
                                        palet=colorpretty,
                                        numbering=line]{../homework.cpp}
                                        \NC \SR
                                \stoptabulate
                        }
        \stop
\stoptext

Everything works fine except that empty lines that were present in the
file "homework.cpp" do not appear in the listing.

I have tried to replace "\starttabulate ... \stoptabulate" with
"\starttable ... \stoptable" - in that case empty lines are shown, but
splitting no longer works, that is text is truncated to one page and no
figure title appears.

Maybe there is a way to enable showing empty lines in "\starttabulate ..
\stoptabulate" block?

Thanks for help!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-22  7:45 UTC | newest]