From: <darnold@northcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Simple test
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:03:04 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hans,

I have this one figured out. Nigel sent me the same suggestion. It's still
the FunnyFace that is not going, as I wrote in my followup to Nigel and
the Context list.

That's the one that is preventing progress through that particular example
in the metafun manual.

Most everything else is working in the metafun manual thus far.