[Adding Wolfgang explicitely to CC.] Am Sonntag, den 15.08.2010, 19:03 +0200 schrieb Paul Menzel: > Dear ConTeXt folks, > > > this is my first post and I am looking forward to get more acquainted > with ConTeXt. > > I read the ConTeXt-correspondence manual (module letter [1]) and > attached you will find some formal fixes for the source files gotten > from [2]. If I should sent each patch as a separate message, please tell > me. > > I was not able to get a PDF created with my Debian Sid/unstable system, > so I could not test my changes. > > $ texexec correspondence.tex > […] > ! Undefined control sequence. > l.139 \doifolderversionelse > \contextversion{\currentmoduleparameter\c!context... > > I hope this is the right way to contact the authors and to submit the > patches. If not, please tell me the preferred way. > > As a last remark, I would really love to see the sources and > documentation of modules under SCM so contributing would be easier. > There are some free services for free software projects as for example > Gitorious [3]. Is everyone busy or was my message overlooked? > Thanks, > > Paul > > > [1] http://modules.contextgarden.net/letter > [2] ftp://tug.ctan.org/pub/tex-archive/macros/context/contrib/context-letter > [3] http://www.gitorious.org/