Am Mittwoch, den 18.08.2010, 20:03 +0200 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: > Am 15.08.10 19:03, schrieb Paul Menzel: […] > > I read the ConTeXt-correspondence manual (module letter [1]) and > > attached you will find some formal fixes for the source files gotten > > from [2]. If I should sent each patch as a separate message, please tell > > me. […] > > I hope this is the right way to contact the authors and to submit the > > patches. If not, please tell me the preferred way. > > There is also a mail address of the author in the source files where he > can be contacted. Do you mean the source files of the module? Now I found something in [4]. I just downloaded the source files for the manual and I could not find anything in it. Is there an easy way to view the source files besides downloading it or clicking through the directories of CTAN ? > > As a last remark, I would really love to see the sources and > > documentation of modules under SCM so contributing would be easier. > > There are some free services for free software projects as for example > > Gitorious [3]. > > The files are under revision control but there are no plans to put them > online. What is the reason? Because it is too much work to set it up or because it is not wanted? Thanks, Paul [4] http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/context/contrib/context-letter/tex/context/third/letter/base/t-correspondence.tex