Dear Taco, Am Mittwoch, den 18.08.2010, 23:16 +0200 schrieb Taco Hoekwater: > Paul Menzel wrote: > > > > What is the reason? Because it is too much work to set it up or because > > it is not wanted? > > Speaking for myself (and I have only one or two small modules, so I am > not a 'big daddy'): the lettrine module is indeed in subversion locally > just as almost anything I do is these days. But I have the repository > to make sure I do not accidentally delete file and/or so I can go back > to previous incarnations to check for abnormal mutations. But for now, > the module is my private illegitimate child, and I do not really want > other people teaching it new tricks until I am ready to kick it out of > the house. Since the source is public anyway in the form of on CTAN or tarballs(?) I do not see the point in not publishing the repository. And if you do not like the patch you do not need to apply it. You are still the only one with write access. It would just make it easier for others to work with the source and to not double work, since they always see your latest work. Thanks, Paul