# HG changeset patch # User Paul Menzel # Date 1283006290 -7200 # Node ID 939ade0cc0c470135c5103fe75603cfbb25e4476 # Parent 10976ddb02cf82c8f9c0f38f2781b88899ba6f25 default.nli: Small corrections of comments of alternatives for references fields. diff -r 10976ddb02cf -r 939ade0cc0c4 files/default.nli --- a/files/default.nli Sat Aug 28 16:21:10 2010 +0200 +++ b/files/default.nli Sat Aug 28 16:38:10 2010 +0200 @@ -18,15 +18,15 @@ \ifdefined\letter!height!reference \else \newdimen\letter!height!reference \fi %D We come now to the new macros defined in this file, they are meant to place the -%D information about date, phone number and more information. You could select on of +%D information about date, phone number and more information. You can select one of %D the alternatives with \type{\setupletter[alternative=...]}. %D %D I define here only what I need myself but you're free to define your own -%D alternatives but try to avoid to use the same names as I do. You could also send +%D alternatives but try to avoid to use the same names as I do. You can also send %D me your alternatives and I will include them. %D -%D This is the first alternative a, it use the values from the style file without any -%D change, this is the normal layout for a DIN letter. +%D This is the first alternative a. It uses the values from the style file without any +%D changes. This is the normal layout for a DIN letter. \long\def\doformatreferencelista#1% {\def\\{\egroup\hbox\bgroup}% @@ -73,9 +73,9 @@ \stopsetups -%D This is the alternative b, you could use it if you want to place the information -%D in a infoblock not just a simple line, it is also better suited if you want to -%D place more infomration. +%D This is the alternative b, you can use if you want to place the information +%D in an infoblock and not just in a simple line. It is also better suited if you want to +%D include more information. \long\def\formatreferencelistb#1% {\bgroup @@ -111,7 +111,7 @@ \stopsetups -%D The third alternative c could used, if you want to place just a single line +%D The third alternative c can be used, if you want to place just a single line %D with text and nothing more, like your place and the date. You need only the %D following two lines in your document. %D @@ -141,7 +141,7 @@ \stopsetups -%D Alternative d, text is placed in a block like alternative bit the text +%D Alternative d places the text in a block like alternative b, but the text %D is put in a table. \long\def\doformatreferencelistd#1% @@ -189,7 +189,7 @@ \stopsetups -%D Alternative e, nearly the same as a but you can control the width of the +%D Alternative e is nearly the same as a but you can control the width of the %D fields with the width key for \tex{setupletter}. \long\def\doformatreferenceliste#1% @@ -223,7 +223,7 @@ \stopsetups -%D The alternative \mono{none} could be used to disable the reference. +%D The alternative \mono{none} can be used to disable the reference. %D %D The advantage is to change only the list alternative to nothing, another %D method to get this result to use alternative c and remove all values from