Am Freitag, den 03.09.2010, 16:48 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen: > On 3-9-2010 3:28, Paul Menzel wrote: > > I installed ConTeXt minimals and tried to run > > > > luatools --selfupdate > > > > as documented in the Wiki [1]. > > > > It looks like, the option is not supported anymore, since the output > > looks like a list of supported options. Am I right about this? > > this is because luatools is now a shortcut to "mtxrun --script base" so > you only need to selfupdate mtxrun ... originally luatools was meant as > a generic stub for making luatex formats etc but as I don't expect it to > be used outside context it's sort of gone as independent script as > mtxrun can do most of the same (what's left ended up in mtx-base) Understood. I updated the Wiki page accordingly [2]. Thanks, Paul PS: `luatools --generate` still does something. Is it deprecated and superseded by a `mtxrun` command? [2] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=ConTeXt_Minimals&oldid=11942