Am Mittwoch, den 03.11.2010, 01:23 +0100 schrieb Arthur Reutenauer: > > as the subject says, searching for »Mac« does not find any results [1]. > > Indeed, it does not. What would you expect to find? The page about installing ConTeXt on a Mac operating system [1]. > ConTeXt is a > very system-independent piece of software; there are of course > differences in the use of ConTeXt on different operating systems, but > they are mostly caused by the differences between the operating systems > themselves. For example, installation procedures vary a lot, and indeed > "Mac installation" yields some results (including a page with that > precise name). I guess a note at least under the advanced search would be useful to clarify that for ignorant users like me. Thanks, Paul [1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mac_Installation