Dear ConTeXt folks, I read about the Gnuplot module [1] and I am wondering whether patching the Gnuplot binary is still necessary. Github is currently down and therefore cannot check if the code is included. But judging from gnuplot> help terminal […] Subtopics available for terminal: canvas cgm corel dpu414 dumb dxf eepic emf emtex epslatex epson_180dpi epson_60dpi epson_lx800 fig gif gpic hp2623a hp2648 hp500c hpdj hpgl hpljii hppj imagen jpeg latex mf mif mp nec_cp6 okidata pbm pcl5 pdfcairo png pngcairo pop postscript pslatex pstex pstricks push qms regis starc svg tandy_60dpi tek40xx tek410x texdraw tgif tkcanvas tpic vttek wxt x11 xlib xterm $ gnuplot --version gnuplot 4.4 patchlevel 0 it appears it is still required. Did some send this patch already upstream for inclusion? Thanks, Paul [1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Gnuplot