Am Montag, den 15.11.2010, 12:29 +0100 schrieb Mojca Miklavec: > On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 23:04, Paul Menzel wrote: > > I read about the Gnuplot module [1] and I am wondering whether patching > > the Gnuplot binary is still necessary. > > Yes. > > Can you please send the same message to the gnuplot mailing list? I will. > I have sent the patch upstream once in 2006, Could you please tell me subject line or even better provide a link to the archive. I could not find your post to the archive. > but they had two arguments against including the patch: […] Thanks, Paul