Hi, I'm currently trying out context and somehow I can't get it to behave the way it should/I want it. I think I may be hitting a bug in either my setup or context mkiv. Somehow when using luatex/mkiv the spacing and placing of figures and such looks very different (and wrong) compared to pdftex/mkii (invoked using context --luatex/--pdftex). I think the bug is either in context or my context setup, because lualatex compared with pdflatex is fine, so it doesn't seem engine related. I already ran various combinations of (texexec|luatools|context) ((--generate|--make)||--all) but that didn't help. I'm experiencing this with TeXLive + TLContrib as well as context-minimals (only installed for testing) attached are: - Hello World.tex (from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Hello_world ) - logs context.(lua|pdf).log - the resulting pdfs Hello World.(lua|pdf).pdf Would be nice if someone could help me with this, since I'm eager to play with luatex and context a bit more. Benedikt PS: I'm not on the list, so it could happen that you have to CC me if you want to answer (not sure about that) PPS: I'm also uploading the attachments here http://ompldr.org/vNmJ6eA/context.zip , because mailing-list archives probably wont save them.