Dear ConTeXt folks, does anyone of you use(d) ConTeXt for typesetting a protocol/record of an experiment (in my case physics, but it should not matter). I already found the sample documents in the Wiki [1] and probably will be able to come up with something, which would take me some time. So I thought I’d be clever and ask you professionals if you have some templates, especially for the title page, since you probably already found a good font and the right settings for this purpose. There are no real requirements. The name of the university [2], with the logo, the name of the supervisor, the student with the student number, date and the topic (Versuchsprotokoll). Thanks in advance, Paul [1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Sample_documents [2] http://www.physik.hu-berlin.de/