Dear ConTeXt folks, could you please share your experiences with or point me to a resource dealing with the following issue. I need to evaluate some physics experiments where I have some values which got measured. I thought I could use ConTeXt with LuaTeX to do all the calculations instead of the calculator and enter the results by hand or a spreadsheet program. Would I enter the values (not many) at the top of the TeX document and refer to them in the other places? Is an extra file a better approach? Thanks, Paul [1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Programming_in_LuaTeX